Hi,

First of all note the present details then do a clear on the interface
counters.

Looking at some of the stuff below I would be concerned about the state of
your LAN but there is no indication of how long a period this was over or
when errors might have occured.  Sh ver will let you know the period the
port has been there assuming it was always connected.

Right now your port is running at moderate levels however there have been
times when the LAN disappeared "366 lost carrier".   Output errors are
always a concern the input errors are probably due to busrty traffic.

Clear the counters, look again,  check your LAN connection.

Just some ideas,

Teunis,
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia