I have the 4 port linksys w/o voice and several of my freinds do also. We
use dialpad and net2phone already (net2phone 3.9 cents per minute) and it
works ok. The model with the built in rj-11 is twice the cost (99.99 vs.
199.99 compusa) and doesn't really get any added benifit that I'm aware of
other than dialing through an actual phone instead of dialing through a pc.
The box is a terrific unit though.

Charles