From: Daniel Cotts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 2:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NAT with one address WAS RE: Passing IPSEC packets on DSL
[7:361]

Yes. Quoting from:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/iosw/ioft/ionetn/prodlit/1195_pp.htm

As a convenience for users wishing to translate all inside addresses to the
address assigned to an interface on the router, the
NAT code allows one to simply name the interface when configuring the
dynamic translation rule:

ip nat inside source list  interface  overload

If there is no address on the interface, or it the interface is not up, no
translation will occur.

Example:

ip nat inside source list 1 interface Serial0 overload

There are other examples on CCO. They have recently rearranged the pages and
I can't find them.