From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Leigh Anne Chisholm
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 4:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Token-Ring DB9 to RJ-45 adapter [7:374]

A couple of weeks ago, I wandered through the inventory area of a local wire
and cable supply outlet.  I noticed they had several Token Ring media
filters.
Since there's no demand for them from corporate customers (and hasn't been
for
quite some time), they offered to give them away for free because all these
devices are currently doing is taking up space in their office.

Check with your local wire and cable company - see if they've got any they'd
like to part with.  The price just might be right.  (There's that old
saying... one man's trash is another man's treasure...).

  -- Leigh Anne