Just sess 15 (or 16 if you have two) and go to town... Use a tftp server
like Pumpkin... make sure you have enough memory, etc as well as researching
the bug list out there on the IOS that you want to use.

Here's a good start though:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat6000/index.htm

Jeff