From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Thomas
Sent:   Thursday, April 12, 2001 6:12 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Frame Relay switching [7:435]

Hi All - I am setting up my 2501 router as a frame-relay switch.  I succeed
when setting both of its serial as DCE interfaces.  However, I failed to
have one serial acts as a DCE and one acts as a DTE.  Is it possible to
specify a switch as a "frame-relay" switch and have one of its serial acting
as a DTE interface (and assign IP address...) ???  Thanks All