You can determine the CIR on your router a couple
different ways. You can either debug frame lmi and
view the lmi full status reply from the frame switch
or you can use show frame map to see the cir (which is
taken from the same source). However, I believe that
you must be running the cisco lmi type in order for
this to work. I don't think you can view the lmi
packets if you are using annex D or annex A.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/