If it's what I think that you are looking for, this type of cable does
exist, I have used them between btb 26xx'x and 25xx's.

Among other places, you can find one at -- www.pacificcable.com (use the
QuickNav drop-down to go to the 'smart serial' section)

Here's a pic to confirm:
http://www.pacificcable.com/PicFrames/Photos/CAB-SS-6026X.jpg (this one has
the DCE on the wic2t end, if you want it one the 60 side, you will need to
order another version (which is available)).

I'm not affiliated with Pacific Cable, but I have ordered from them and
would do so again.