Conditional debugging is used to "filter" debug informtation such that you
are only viewing that which pertains to a specific interface rather than all
interfaces on the router. It only works with certain types of debugging, but
it enables you to debug stuff without crashing the router and without
getting tons of output that is not relevent to your particular
troubleshooting situation. It is a VERY useful approach to debugging.