Fred,

I am in the same situation as you. I am trying to build ATM into my home
lab, but I am not trying to go broke doing it. I did not see any responses
to your question. Please let me know if you got any answers. I also have
another question. Is it possible to use an Catalyst 5000 as an ATM Switch
with the appropriate modules installed. If so, what modules are necessary?

Bruce Williams
215-275-2723
[EMAIL PROTECTED]