Priscilla,

    I took the CIT test on Wednesday. There were about three AppleTalk
questions. Mainly, which debug commands to issue to monitor different
AppleTalk zone registrations and what not. I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Don

""Priscilla Oppenheimer""  wrote in message
> For those of you who have taken the Support exam recently, did you get any
> AppleTalk questions?
>
> The outline for the 640-506 Support exam still includes AppleTalk.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/current_exam
s/640-506.html

> The outline for the exam is a mess, though, so I'm not sure if I should
> believe it. The outline for the course does not include AppleTalk.

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/front.x/wwtraining/CELC/index.cgi?action=Cours
eDesc&COURSE_ID=1492