Hi All,
I am in a situation where I need to VPN-tunnel into a private network using
IPSec, and again use another VPN Gateway (located in the private network) to
VPN-tunnel into a second private network, again using IPSec. In effect, I
have to use two different VPN-clients on my PC, and logically, it becomes a
situation of tunnel-in-a-tunnel. I hope I am able to explain what I am
trying to accomplish. Let me also clarify that I have no other path into the
second network other than through the first network.

Now my questions to the list are:

1.      Any disadvantages of such a setup ?
2.      Any better and less-involved alternates ?
3.      Any other things that I need to be aware of.
4.      Any Internet resources that someone is aware of which deals with the
specific situation.

Thanks in advance.

Aziz S. Islam