I took the Beta on Friday the 15th, and the current CID on Monday the 18th
as I just couldn't wait for results and wanted my raise ASAP.  Anyway, looks
like I passed the Beta (no idea of score yet, but I don't care at this
point).

Results from Galton

Exam #640-520  Dec 15 2000  P
CID 3.0 #640-025  Dec 18 2000  P

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]