It's the last of a long history in building these boxes.  I'm preparing to
make an Ebay page, for the weekend.  I have built this router (AGS+) out of
parts I've accumulated over this past year.  Everything is in excellent
condition & no tuning or cleaning is needed (plug & play).  The box has (8)
V.35 (HD26) Serial interfaces, 10 Ethernet (2 transceiverless), & 1 Token
Ring.  The processor is the CSC/4 version & I have installed 11.0(22) boot
ROM's.  There are no upgrades needed & I have run it steady most of the week
(environmental shows perfect), tweaking the card settings.  Every wire is
labeled & tied down better than factory.  I will warranty the router & offer
any support needed to get you going with it.  This is the model sought after
for the home CCIE labs.  Nough said.  Firm @ $450+ actual shipping.

AGS+>sh ver
IOS (tm) GS Software (GS3-K-M), Version 11.0(22), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
Compiled Tue 08-Dec-98 05:04 by jaturner
Image text-base: 0x00001000, data-base: 0x0058CE70

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 11.0(22), SOFTWARE

AGS+ uptime is 11 hours, 9 minutes
System restarted by reload
Running default software

cisco CSC4 (68040) processor with 16384K bytes of memory.
Bridging software.
X.25 software, Version 2.0, NET2, BFE and GOSIP compliant.
4 MCI controllers (4 Ethernet, 8 Serial).
1 cBus controller.
1 MEC controller (6 Ethernet).
Environmental Controller.
10 Ethernet/IEEE 802.3 interfaces.