I can't believe I just did this....  I just sent a very long reply based on
the fact that I didn't even read through the entire config!!

geez...I'm really embarrassed....  Here I think I'm explaining iBGP meshes,
etc. to this guy and now after reading Curtis' response I see that he
already had route reflectors configured!

Oh man.... time to go watch some more of the Rockies/Diamondbacks game.  The
Rocks are losing but I don't care.  I don't want to do more damage here
tonight!  ;-)

Regards,
John the Incomplete Reader

Send a cool gift with your E-Card