Dale,

I'm not familiar with the AS5X00 range, but as you've posted 3 times without
a reply, here's a stab...

I would imagine that an AS server would have the potential to originate a
lot of /32 routes - ie one per dialin.  I would think that you would need to
aggregate the routes with "summary-address a.b.c.d " under the ospf
process.  This will aggreagte all the external E1/E2 routes (ie the
redistributed static/connected routes) into the specified block.

You don't say whether the "sh ip route" is done from the AS, or from another
device elsewhere in the network - doing the above should have the aggreagte
block originated from the AS router ID address (you do use loopbacks don't
you?).

You might also want to think about adding a local static route to Null0 for
your pool block - this will have the effect of producing a pseudo-aggegate
route to be redistributed (though you will need to use the summary-address
command, as per above,  to filter the more-specifics), but will have the
advantage of dumping any packets bound for a "non-existant" - ie not
dialed-in address, and stop routing loops if you have any default route
information in the AS server.

hth

Andy