From: Andrew Larkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 5:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Passed BSCN [7:890]

Many thanks to all for all the informative thread. I passed with 942. Plenty
of BGP and OSPF. I actually though that this was a relatively easy exam.
Only CIT to go for my CCNP and then CID and I have the CCDP as well..

Thanks again

Andrew Larkins
BCom, CCNA, CCDA
Bytes Technology Group Limited
Tel :  +27 11 800 9467
Fax : +27 11 800 9496
Mobile : +27 83 656 7214
Email :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OR  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"This message may contain information which is confidential and subject to
legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse,
use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email,
facsimile or telephone and return and/or destroy the original message."