From: Donald B Johnson jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 6:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cisco IOS Documentation: on ftp site [7:258]

Hi All
Everyone with the FTP site for the IOS docs the password has changed.
I had to do this for use during the week. Starting Friday and into the
weekend the site will reopen. Someone also said they zipped the files and
made them available if they could inform others that would be great if this
is true. Again the username and password will work this weekend.