From: Michael Bambic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 3:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 2 hours are over and I passed the CCIE written [7:966]

It was not as difficult as I thought but then my score wasn't as high as it
should have been. There wasn't as much token as expected but that's OK. My
networking experience definitely helped out but then so did the Todd Lammle
CCIE book and the Casco book as well as a ton of information from Cisco's
site.
I finally figured out that the RIF length field is inclusive of the RC and
RD. Only one question on that any how.
:)
I wish I could remember better what was on the test but it's all a blur now,
kind of like post traumatic stress syndrome or whatever it's called.

Mike Bambic
Lead Mentor
Phoenix Branch
602-955-5888
Cisco Regional Business Development Manager
TechSkills
www.techskills.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had
a name of winmail.dat]