|--------+------------------------->

  |       To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                         |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Dom
Stocqueler/LON/GB/Reuters)                         |
  |       Subject:     Network analysis of T1
[7:1057]                         |
  |       Header:      Internal Use
Only                                       |

I would like to know the best/least expensive software on the market that
will analyze my T1 links for %usage.  I have all cisco routers but think the
CiscoWorks RWAN is a bit expensive ($15,000)?

Thanks,

Anthony

the views of Reuters Ltd.