From: COULOMBE, TROY [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 7:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: BGP Simulator [7:1087]

HTH,
TroyC

-----Original Message-----
From: sdonoho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 7:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: BGP Simulator [7:1087]

Is there such a thing as a freeware BGP simulator? BGP simulators run on
PCs or Workstations and simulate an external AS and will form adjacency with
routers. Router manufactures use the simulators to stress their products.
But I'm unsure if the simulators are homegrown, commercial or freeware. I'm
currently using a Linux system in my home lab and a BGP simulator would be a
great addition to my network.

        Scott