When trying to get a new image on the 5008 I kept getting:

TFTP Client : erroe code 4: Invalid TFTP File Transfer Mode

I tried everything I could on the 5008.  I checked settings on the Cisco
TFTP server.  Searched the Cisco site and the closest thing was for another
platform.  The recommendation was to switch from ASCII mode to BIN mode on
the server.  Well that is not an option (atleast one that i can see.)
So I went online and found this little 56KB TFTP server, which worked just
fine (attached.)
Hope this helps... any thoughts?

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which
had a name of tftpd32e.zip]