The best deal that you'll probably find is on ebay. I bought an 8U rack off
ebay for 29.95. Here was the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1228103477

The guy who sells them isn't selling any at the moment, but I'm sure he will
be in the future. You could also try sending him an email to see if he would
see you one directly.

Fred