I actually found "Cisco IOS  Bridging and IBM Network Solutions" in our
company library today (collecting a ton of dust, I might add).  (c) 1998,
but I'm sure the IBM Network Solutions will work for me in addition to what
I've found online so far.  If I need more help, I'll check out your
suggestion.

Thanks,

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]