Yes, routers are capable of QoS into a VPN.  The Concentrator or PIX are
not, as they don't support QoS (although if you have a router supporting QoS
before, you might be able to fudge it a little).  Of course, you can only
control QoS into the VPN, and not how the tunnel itself will perform once it
leaves you control, but at least you can control what's going in.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]