Just because security is something I enjoy, it's most likely the next thing
I'd pursue after R/S (plus it should be a piece of cake after the CCIE R/S,
just learning the security depth and already feeling secure in the R/S
side).

A good starting point in the meantime would be the 4 security tests for the
Security Specialization.
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/cqs/security/

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]