But as he's posting to a Cisco list, he's probably curious about getting it
to work with a Cisco router ;-p

Cisco TAC's DSL section has a number of PPPoE sample configs:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/794/

The hardest thing will be getting your PVC info from your clueless ISP
helpdesk:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/794/wicadsl_pppoe_client.html
interface ATM0.1 point-to-point
 pvc 1/1
  pppoe-client dial-pool-number 1
  !--- pvc 1/1 is an example value that must be changed
  !--- to match the value used by the Internet Service Provider (ISP)
 !

!--- The PPPoE client code ties into a dialer interface upon
!--- which a virtual-access interface is cloned.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]