As I understand it:

A transparent bridge can NOT convert between canonical and
non-canonical bit ordering schemes.

And the keyword to configure translational bridging is, in fact,
source-bridge transparent .....  That makes no sense, but I read that
last night in a study guide.  They made an effort to point out that same
issue.

>>> "lg"  4/20/01 7:39:04 AM >>>
I think that this CCO site is wrong. Transparent bridge can convert
MAC
bits? And source-bridge shold be translational. Any agree with me?

Glen
CCNP, MCNE