I would complain to the cert tracking folks.  I'm in the same boat, having
done my CCNA v1 last year before the v2 came out, but yet my CCNA is not set
to expire 3 years after I got it, but 3 years after I got my CCDP with my
CID.  One thing I am glad to see is that it now shows I have my CCDPv2
(before it said I only had CCDPv1, saying I required some CCIE tests for my
CCDPv2) Here's my Galton info:

Certification Agreement  Feb 22 2000  P
CCNA 1.0 #640-407  Feb 22 2000  P
Certification Agreement  Feb 26 2000  P
Exam #640-503  Oct 9 2000  F   (damn ACRC book I used had 2 pages on BGP)
Exam #640-503  Oct 9 2000  P   (I went home, read up on BGP and nail the
Routing v2 that afternoon)
Exam #640-504  Nov 6 2000  P
Exam #640-505  Nov 21 2000  P
Cisco Career Certification Agreement v7  Nov 24 2000  P
Exam #640-506  Dec 7 2000  P
DCN #640-441  Dec 11 2000  P
Exam #640-520  Dec 15 2000  P
CID 3.0 #640-025  Dec 18 2000  P
MCNS #640-442  Dec 26 2000  P
Cisco IP Telephony (9E0-569)  Jan 30 2001  P

----
 CCNA 1.0 Certification
 Completed: Dec 18, 2000 Valid Through: Dec 18, 2003
  Recertification Started: Feb 22, 2000
----
 CCNA 2.0 Certification
 Started: Feb 22, 2000
----
 CCNP 1.0 Certification
 Completed: Dec 07, 2000 Valid Through: Dec 07, 2003
  Recertified: Dec 07, 2000 Valid Through: Dec 07, 2003
----
 CCNP 2.0 Certification
 Completed: Dec 07, 2000 Valid Through: Dec 07, 2003
  Recertification Started: Nov 24, 2000
----
 CCDA 1.0 Certification
 Completed: Dec 18, 2000 Valid Through: Dec 18, 2003
  Recertification Started: Nov 24, 2000
----
 CCDP 1.0
 Completed: Dec 18, 2000 Valid Through: Dec 18, 2003
  Recertified: Dec 18, 2000 Valid Through: Dec 18, 2003
----
 CCDP 2.0
 Completed: Dec 18, 2000 Valid Through: Dec 18, 2003
  Recertification Started: Nov 24, 2000
----
Career Specializations
----
 CCNP Security**
 Completed: Dec 26, 2000 Valid Through: Dec 26, 2002
  Recertification Started: Nov 24, 2000

Should go sit for CVOICE and get the CCNP Voice Access Specialization before
they expire the test?  I just wonder if it's worth it (but them, my employer
pays for the test, so I could care less).

CCNP+Security+Voice/CCDP would look pretty cool, I guess, that is if I was a
cert chaser ;-p

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]