I am putting together a document for my company to purchase 5 CCIE labs and
I need help with the VOIP equip part.
I plan on using
3 2501's
1 25011
3 4000M
2 4500's
1 Catalyst 3920 tr switch
1 Lightstream 100 ATM switch

The 2 of the 4500's will have ATM interfaces and 1 of those 2 will have an 4
port serial and the other a FastEthernet interface to support trunking for
the 5000 switch which will have a Sup II module and the 12 port 10/100
module. This leaves one open slot per 4500, could I implement voice on these
routers and what card would I need? Any other outside equipment required?
What memory requirements?
Thanks for helping my laziness as I'm tired of pouring over the CCO cd.
:)
Thanks!

Mike Bambic
Lead Mentor
Phoenix Branch
602-955-5888
Cisco Regional Business Development Manager
TechSkills
www.techskills.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had
a name of winmail.dat]