I'm hoping somebody out there has created a document that lists all the part
#'s to achieve a complete CCIE level lab. I need to support all of the CCIE
topics including:
VOIP
ATM
Token Ring
etc.
If anybody has taken the lab and knows what was used and it doesn't void any
confidentiality agreements I would be very interested as I need to build 5
racks in different locations to support CCIE's.
Thanks

Mike Bambic
Lead Mentor
Phoenix Branch
602-955-5888
Cisco Regional Business Development Manager
TechSkills
www.techskills.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had
a name of winmail.dat]