From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 10:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Route caching and traffic shaping [7:1675]

Hi all,

I am sure I have seen on CCO somewhere that IP route caching should be
disabled on interfaces using frame relay traffic shaping, but I can't
find
this anywhere now.
This is for IOS 11.2, although I can't remember whether whatever I saw
was
specific to the IOS version or not.

Does anyone have a reference for this, or know why it is (or might be)
so?

Thanks,
JMcL