Roger
This is what I got - just cleaned my glasses.

 Platform       Release   Software Features
 2501-2525  12.0.9     ENTERPRISE PLUS
Minimum Recommended Memory to download image - 16 MB Flash and 6 MB RAM

FYI
 Platform         Release  Software Features
 2501-2525    12.1.8    ENTERPRISE PLUS
Minimum Recommended Memory to download image - 16 MB Flash and 16 MB RAM

 Platform          Release  Software Features
 2501-2525     12.1.8    IP
Minimum Recommended Memory to download image - 16 MB Flash and 8 MB RAM

 Platform           Release  Software Features
 2501-2525      12.1.8    IP/FW
Minimum Recommended Memory to download image - 16 MB Flash and 10 MB RAM

Roger Sohn wrote:

> Are my eyes playing tricks on me or has the size of the Enterprise Plus IOS
> image for the 2500 series gone up?
>
> I thought it used to be like around 6 or 7 MB but now checking it on CCO,
it
> takes up 10MB.

Regards
  Edmund Woltynski
The information transmitted by the following e-mail is intended only for
the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any interception, review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use
of, or taking of any action upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited by law and may subject
them to criminal or civil liability. If you received this communication
in error, please contact us immediately at (618) 83711492, and delete
the communication from any computer or network system.