Hi,

I am upgrading the bandwidth of my ISDN link which is
used as backup.I am adding another ISDN line to have a
bandwith of 256kbps ( 2 lines )
I am currently using ddr with floating static routes
and the remote router dials at our end when the
primary link is down.

I plan to use the foll config at the remote end
int dialer1
encap ppp
ip address ...
dialer string xxxx
dialer string yyyy
dialer group 1
dialer load threshold 1 either
ppp multilink

int bri0
dialer rotary group 1
encap ppp

int bri1
dialer rotary group 1
encap ppp

And a similar config at the local end ( excluding
dialer string commands)

As soon as I try to configure the dialer load
threshold 1 either command on the dialer interface, I
get a message that " Configure dialer in band, dialer
pool or dialer remote name first"
Am I missing something in the config or do I have to
add dialer in band...

Need your valuble comments / remarks

Amit

http://auctions.yahoo.com/