From: SH Wesson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 8:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: authentication [7:1697]

Can Cisco ACS be used for Internet access authentication?  If it can, is it
recommended since I'm using Cisco ACS for my router authentication and VPN
authentication.

Also, what software do you recommend for logging web access on a Cisco PIX.
I've used WebTrend in the pass but wanted to get someone else's opinion.

Thanks.