It would seem that you want to apply the access-list to the interface that
connects to the Internet. I assume that is the Serial interface.
You want to block ICMP echoes incoming. (Someone pinging you.)
You want to allow ICMP echo replies incoming. (Replies from others to pings
sent by you.)

Your example allows telnet from the Firewall to the router. However it does
not block telnet from the Internet to any other box other than the router.
Hopefully the Firewall provides that protection. Alternately, you could just
block all telnet at the serial interface.