I need to vent.

 I studied and passed(did quite well) the BCRAN test 4/9. I noticed today
that my records on the Cisco tracking site did not reflect my passing of the
test or failing. I called Prometric today and they said that I was listed as
a "no show" for the test. I asked to speak to a manager that could fix this
problem and was put on perpetual hold. I'm at work so I can't wait on line
forever. I got so fed up after waiting so long, I hung up. This company
always seemed third rate to me. I plan on using VUE for testing in the
future.

 OK I'm done.

        Scott