I had begun to think that I was dropped from the Cisco ``News for
Consultants'' newsletter, as the last ML message I got from them is from
February. So as I wrote to them a few days ago, and haven't received a
response I went to their site and poked around and found the last issue
of the list archived there dates from February. ?

I had thought that I was dropped unintentionally from the program, but
now it appears that something's amiss Cisco side. Hmmm.

   John

--
John Bacalle                                f./vm. +1 212 894 3778 x1057
(slrn:*v****:Tin) (Mutt:v*****:Pine) (GnuPG:v*****:PGP) (GNU:v*****:OSI) N