Here's a fun thought to do with people like this:

With an unmetered phone lines you can call all you want and you never get
charged (since I don't have any modems, I have a metered line as I rarely
use the phone).  A little war-dialer program would be useful for just such
spam and have it run all night.  Whenever you get a piece of spam like this,
the number gets changed to the new one listed (which would usually lasts a
week or two until the next bozo that gets around my spam blocks, depending
on how well your email is filtered).  I just wonder what it would do to
their 800# bills *g*  I bet it'd be annoying as hell to get a hundred
messages a day as well (have it call, waits 5 seconds, dials the extension
if needed and wait, then plays an mp3 of Monte Python's SPAM out the sound
card into the line).  Would serve them right though ;-)

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]