Hi guys, some assistance pls.

I  need to connect 2 x 2MB ccts to a Router at each end, load balance
between them, (packet-by-packet, CEF), and also use 2 x ISDN lines to back
up the leased lines.
I am thinking of using static routes with equal admin distance for the 2 x
leased lines.
and using floating static routes,(high ad), to point to the ISDN line.
Also using multilink PPP for bundling more than one ISDN as and when
required.
Has anyone implemented this type of config, anyone got any better ideas of
doing this?
This is the first tiem I am trying this and I am unsure whether this will
work.