                From:   SAM Meng Wai [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Wednesday, April 25, 2001 6:04 AM
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        RE: AS5300 Async Dial-up Connectivity
problem [7:1840]

                Hi Burgin Kozak,

                I have similar problem when i using ppp on AS5300. However,
                i don't encounter any problem when i using slip.

                Rgds,
                Sam

/*************************************************************************

/*************************************************************************

/*************************************************************************

/*************************************************************************
                > **
                > ***********************/
                >
                > sh version
                > Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software
                > IOS (tm) 5300 Software (C5300-I-M), Version 12.0(4)XJ4,
EARLY DEPLOYMENT
                > RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
                > TAC:Home:SW:IOS:Specials for info
                > Copyright (c) 1986-1999 by cisco Systems, Inc.
                > Compiled Sun 24-Oct-99 20:26 by sharpd
                > Image text-base: 0x600088F8, data-base: 0x60676000
                >
                > ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.0(2)XD1, EARLY
DEPLOYMENT RELEASE
                > SOFTWARE
                > (fc1)
                > BOOTFLASH: 5300 Software (C5300-BOOT-M), Version
12.0(4)T1,  RELEASE
                > SOFTWARE (fc1)
                >
                > merkez-access uptime is 2 hours, 10 minutes
                > System restarted by reload
                > System image file is "flash:c5300-i-mz.120-4.XJ4"
                >
                > cisco AS5300 (R4K) processor (revision A.32) with
65536K/16384K bytes of
                > memory.
                > Processor board ID 17041484
                > R4700 CPU at 150Mhz, Implementation 33, Rev 1.0, 512KB L2
Cache
                > Channelized E1, Version 1.0.
                > Bridging software.
                > X.25 software, Version 3.0.0.
                > Primary Rate ISDN software, Version 1.1.
                > Backplane revision 2
                > Manufacture Cookie Info:
                >  EEPROM Type 0x0001, EEPROM Version 0x01, Board ID 0x30,
                >  Board Hardware Version 3.1, Item Number 800-2544-3,
                >  Board Revision D0, Serial Number 17041484,
                >  PLD/ISP Version 0.0, Manufacture Date 7-Dec-1999.
                > 1 Ethernet/IEEE 802.3 interface(s)
                > 1 FastEthernet/IEEE 802.3 interface(s)
                > 66 Serial network interface(s)
                > 240 terminal line(s)
                > 8 Channelized E1/PRI port(s)
                > 128K bytes of non-volatile configuration memory.
                > 16384K bytes of processor board System flash (Read/Write)
                > 8192K bytes of processor board Boot flash (Read/Write)
                >
                > Configuration register is 0x2102
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]