Buy a 6400 ;-p

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/as/6400/

Cheaper to order ADSL if you can get it.  However, it's pretty much
pointless for real ATM practice (just read a sample config for an 827), as
you can't change the ISP side of things.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

""[EMAIL PROTECTED] (John Nemeth)""  wrote in
message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...