I'm not the seller, but I saw this on eBay and thought it might interest
those of you with a bunch of cash to spare (or company money), and wanting a
great CCIE level lab of equipment (currently at $2K, and reserve is not yet
met):

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1232735202

"I have finally attained my CCIE so it time to get this equipment out of my
house!! This is perfect for getting your Cisco Certifications! Everything is
in A+ condition with extra accessories included. This lab consists of 7
routers, 1 Cisco CS-500 terminal server for reverse telnet, 1 Cisco 2501 1
eth 2 serial , 1 Cisco 2514 dual Ethernet router w 2 serial, 2 Cisco 2502
token ring routers w 2 serial, 1 2521 for a Frame Relay switch 4 serial w 1
toekn ring and 1 isdn, 1 1601 Ethernet router with 2 serial and 1 ethernet
port., 1 1005 Ethernet router with 1 serial and 1 ethernet port, 1 token
ring MAU for the token ring routers, 1 Cat 5000 with Supervisor I module, 48
Port 10BT Desktop Ethernet Switching Module with Telco cables and 48 port
patch panel! 4 Catalyst 5000 CDDI Switching Module . Rack mount kits are
included for the 2500 series routers and the catalyst. Also all terminal
cables for the CS-500 and power cords for all routers are included. All
Ethernet and token ring transceivers are included.5 DTE-DCE back to back
cables.5 CAT5 eth cables. This is a great deal to get your CCNA, CCNP, and
CCIE. Feel free to email any questions you have. Pay pal preferred for
payment. I will throw in the 19inch rack pictured for $100 if the high
bidder wants it."

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]