Sorry, read it again and saw the router-router.  What i've done in this case
(maybe not the best solution) was to open an access-list on the outside
router to allow in the external interface of the remote public ip.  I then
nat into the internal router with conduit and outbound statements.

Everything else should be the same as in
http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/707/static.html