It really depends on how the ISDN switch is
programmed. I've seen it so many ways, where the SPID
needs the area code but the LDN doesn't and where both
need it, etc.

I would start without the area code - SPIDs need the
full number plus area code usually. The LDN and # on
dialer string/map is what causes problems. Once you
have your SPIDs configured do a 'show isdn stat' and
see if they were sent and are valid. Note, with
12.0(7)T code there is a cosmetic bug where it will
say they are invalid but they are really valid.

If you look at debugs (debug isdn q931, debug ppp
nego) if its not making it to PPP then comb through
the ISDN q931 messages and see what the cause code is,
and then find the called party and calling party and
the phone # coming in will be there. That # has to
match the LDN if you configured one - if it doesn't
match it will get dropped.

Have fun :)

http://auctions.yahoo.com/