Greetings All

Just been told that I must get Cvoice before 14 May - (by boss - partner
relations etc Yada Yada). There is no cvoice course running in this town
so it is a self study trip. To cut a long story short, I am in the
process of gathering study material for an assault on this thing - have
some experience with implementing small implementations of toll-bypass
VoIP & VoFR 12 months back but no VoATM. Managed to get a copy of Caputo
- Cisco Packetized Voice & Data Integration, Keagy's book won't get here
in time. The Cisco web site is thin on outline and some smatterings of
information from the group archives. I gather 2600, 3600, AS5300 MC3810
are the focal points for this stuff.

Can any kind soul who has recently done the CVoice 2.1 course throw any
pointers/advice my way before they throw me down the cellar with some
routers and a side of  lamb and padlock the door for a week (I wish) ?

Thanks -

Regards
  Edmund Woltynski

The information transmitted by the following e-mail is intended only for

the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any interception, review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use
of, or taking of any action upon this information by persons or entities

other than the intended recipient is prohibited by law and may subject
them to criminal or civil liability. If you received this communication
in error, please contact us immediately at (618) 83711492, and delete
the communication from any computer or network system.