Hi,

I enabled Stack group bidding protocol (SGBP) for
Multichassis MPPP in one of the 5300s. Although nobody
is connected as MPPP some dial-up customers are
connected as virtual PPP some are asych like I posted
below;

   Line       User       Host(s)              Idle
  Location

 230 tty 230   user123    Async interface
00:00:00   PPP: x.y.z.t

  Interface      User        Mode
Idle     Peer Address
  Vi1          user456    Virtual PPP (Bundle)
00:00:03 a.b.c.d

Any comments will be appreciated.

Regards,

Alec