Hi everyone ,
   I just cleared BCRAN today with 875, the first test  towards CCNP
certification and my third Cisco test after CCNA and CCDA, the test was
fairly simple , though I do not have a long exposure on routers , I have
only worked on simple ISDN configurations on the 2600 series for my company
and little bit of troubleshooting as well .
  I am planning to give either Switching or CIT next as they both seem
easier as I have not worked on OSPF/BGP , etc....
  Can anyone suggest me where I can find the best materials on the net for
CIT , I have just purchased a book of Cisco press for CIT authored by
Chappell and Farkas ,  are there an other books or materials that I should
refer to .
    Is there anyone in India who is pursuing CCNP , probably they would be
the best persons to guide me how I should go about as in my part of the
country in Idia  you won't find very many Cisco certification aspirants .
thanks everyone again for your valuable postings and feedbacks .

regards,

--
Navin Parwal