unfortunatly ,

there i no one emcompassing book that will get you through the test/lab.

but i will tell you what i am using for the above.

WRITTEN
Boson CCIE test 2
Token ring white paper.....CCPREP.com
CCIE Cramsession www.cramsesion.com
IP routing Vol 1 DOYLE
Caslow`s bridges,rotuers,switches
HALIBAI Internetwork routing book..
Network case study and design
ANYTHING to do with RIF`s

(i am not bieng very complete with my answers as i know you can find these
easy on amazon)

LAB

IP routing Vol 1 DOYLE
Caslow`s bridges,rotuers,switches
HALIBAI Internetwork routing book..
Network case study and design
12 months of 2 hrs minimum every night doing labs from
www.fatkid.com,www.ccprep.com,www.certificationzone.com

Kinetetic 2 week (res) CCIE lab prep

the written test is 1000 times easyier than the lab but after failing it i
am not going to take the chance

regards
steve

CCNP Written 8 days 10 hrs and counting