I have a pix that protects my internal network from vendors.  So the
internal lan interface is Inside and the interface to the vendor is Outside.
  There's a full conduit allowing anything from the vendor's network
(Outside) into our Inside network.  I'm sniffing the wire on the Inside now
for problems.  The question is, when the vendor comes in through the Outside
interface and goes into my network via the Inside interface, when I sniff,
will I be able to see the exact ip address of the vendor or does the pix
hide that when it comes in.  When I sniff, I don't see anything from the
vendor coming in at all.  Thanks.